Songs Not To Play At Your Wedding
Wedding music, especially from a live band, helps to set the mood for your wedding, you’ll want to choose tasteful fun songs. Getting the music right for your wedding is something every bride and groom should be concerned about. The kind of music you play will either make or break your day, so how do you avoid giving your guests a headache but instead give them something to remember?
Not necessarily for foul language but for the subject matter these songs have been chosen as songs not to play at your wedding.
- The Clash – Should I stay or should I Go
- Journey – Separate Ways
- Neil Young – A man needs a made
- The Who – A quick ones while he’s away
- Pearl Jam – Better man
- Whitney Houston – I will always love you
- Soft Cell – Tainted love
- The Postal Service – This place is a prison
- Toby Keith – I’m just talking about tonight
- The Beatles – Run for your life
- Belle and Sebastian – I don’t love anyone
- Paul Simon – 50 ways to leave your lover
- Joy Division – Love will tear us apart
East Coast Band offers an extensive list of song choices to accommodate your wedding or party needs. Whether you want the right dance tune to get guests up and dancing or the nostalgic song from family memories, East Coast is happy to oblige! Making your event the best experience possible is our top priority. East Coast is unsurpassed as the top choice for a live wedding band!
There are many options when choosing the right entertainment for your wedding reception. East Coast provides the best entertainment at fair prices for your special day! East Coast Music and Entertainment has been consistently chosen as Long Island’s top pick for live wedding entertainment.